Monday, February 21, 2011

Day : A basket full of little loves.

I decided when I woke up that I was going to do another photo shoot with my babies, since they are growing up so fast. I found the perfect basket that I could place them in and take some really cute photo's (if only they would cooperate ha ha HA!). Everytime I was about to take the best photo yet my camera would die, SO I have to make due with the ones I got. Roxie didn't wanna chill with the rest of the group so most of them are of Tiger and Marley.


Marley Maelee after eating her delicious dinner<3 Haha look at that messy, wessy face :)


The only good picture they let me get of them all together in the basket. It would have been a really good concept if I had all the professional elements, but its good enough for me :)


Baby girl Mar Mar playing in the crinkled paper thats inside the basket, they all seemed to be mesmerized by the paper, ha ha.



Brother and sister Marley & Tiger were the only ones to cooperate for momma's little photo shoot with them<3


And the last good one I got of them together. I ended up having to crop a lot of the photo's because Roxie kept jumping out and running around on the bed chewing on the crinkled paper. I'm going to try this one, one more time when my camera is fully charged and the kids are a little more worn out.. ha ha we will see how it goes, but for now time to write my other blog and off to bed! Gotta take momma kitty to the doctor to get her stitches out and look at different hair dye so I can dye my hair before I get my FEATHER extensions :) Soo excited ha ha :) Nighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment