Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 6: Oh the weather outside is frightful..

I woke up this morning to a slight cover of snow on the ground, and more to come on the way. The skies were gray and bright all through-out the night, you could hear the wind howling all night, a sign of a bad storm coming our way. I hate the cold and wet specially when mixed together. I just hope I get to make some use of all this snow this time. I wanna go sledding!! I wanna get high off my ass and go tubing down Cyclone Mountain at sunrise. :) Ha ha.


This is the sight in my yard, well was.. it keeps snowing more and more. I love how the tree's look with snow on them, it's so pretty<3 But I wish we could have the pretty of the snow, and the warmth of winter<3 Ha ha yeah right!



 This is what it looked like when John took me to go get my last treat for the next 31 days, an Old Fashioned Rootbeer Float. I officially start my 500 calories a day diet tomorrow. Its going to be a long, tough road but I am going to stick to it no matter how hard it gets because I know it works, I have done this diet before. And I want this, I want to lose the weight so I can look better and feel better. My goal weight by summer is between 150 and 160. I know I can do it. <3 :) And I can't wait for summer to prove to everyone!


My baby girl Marley Maelee fast asleep in my lap. She is such an angel when she sleeps, however when she is awake she is a pistol full of fire. <3 She is so beautiful, and precious. I love her to pieces.


And here she is again, in color and a full little kitty body shot, she was fast asleep on her back in momma's lap, puring away. She makes my heart melt every time I see her cute face! <3

Time to sip some hot cocoa, smoke, and get ready for a long day ahead of me tomorrow filled with lots of make-up, hair, and school. Oh happy day.  Can't wait to snuggle with my snuggle bunny in my nice warm bed, nighties.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment