Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 8: A romantic dinner for two..

Today was a really good day, Lindsey finished my hair, I put my extensions in, John got approved for food stamps, and gramma went to Phoenix with Kevin for bussiness. Because we got the food stamps so late in the month we had to use them before they renew on the 10th. So John and I decided why not have a romantic dinner for two, since we haven't ever gotten the chance. We went to Safeway and bought sirloin medallions, sourdough bread for garlic bread, Boston Creme Pie for dessert, Sparkling Apple Cider because I cant drink alcohol due to my liver and strawberries. I decorated the dining room table, John grilled the steaks, and the night was perfect :) <3


This is what my hair looks like now that my sister frosted it and after me and my gramma died it. I like it suprisingly. Lol.


Here you can see my feather extensions which I have been waiting to put in for a week now, I have been so excited about them. I was so happy to finally be able to put them in and wear them.


This is the wonderful dinner for two me and my hunny prepared :) It was amazing! <3


My hunny sitting down to out lovely dinner<3 :)


Me and my hunny after our romantic dinner for two.<3 :)


Us again after our very yummy dinner<3 I love him so much.

Thats the last of the pics of tonight, I just wanted to write a real quick blog since I missed a day because Ive been really sleepy due to the HCG drops. And now im off to sleepy land<3 Nighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment