Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 2: Make-up, Movies, Interviews, and memories.

I started this morning with waking up at 8:30 a.m. and starting on my make-up. I love doing my make-up, its just another way to express yourself in many colors and different styles. It was a rough start this morning, but I'm hoping as the day goes on this day gets better. I just got back from my interview, it seems promising all I have to do is pass the background check ( which is already done because I passed the background check for the government) and wait for a call back. Ive gotta run to DES in a few minuets for John's Voc Rehab appointment and then go get my HCG drops for my diet :] then its off to the movies for our 'Movie Date'.


Ha ha this is what I look like after five hours of sleep and 1 hour 30 mins work of make-up. I have kitten scratches all over my chest, face and arms although you can't see them. My little babies don't spare me when it comes to their razor sharp claws. Thank GOODNESS for Make-Up. :] <3 It makes the world go round. 


Just as the picture says my favourite make-up of the moment. I am very fond of the Walk the Line eyeliner by Hard Candy, It lasts all day and is quite hard to get off or smudge. It is water-proof and comes in a variety of colors. It is hard to find a good quality liner that stays put all day long. I love everything MAC. My favourite shadow is the Blue Brown, and I like to mix it with a bit of Arctic White from Mica Bella. It lasts a long time and its a beautiful shade of brown. I also love the two color tone brown that is made by Hard Candy, its shimmery which I like. For foundation powder, I love using anything Physicians Formula. Its all natural mineral powder that covers just like a foundation. I like to use it after I apply my concealer and my thin layer of foundation, it helps seal in the look. I use the Revlon Perle for my eyeliner. It helps darken and create a smudged, sealed in look. And last but not least my cheap Wet and Wild liquid glass lipgloss. I love how shiny it is :] it makes my lips look like glass.

I just got home from the movies with my hunny, we went and saw Adam Sandler's new movie 'Just go with it'. It was a really good funny movie. I'm glad we got to go out tonight since we weren't able to go out last night for Valentines Day. I feel like I never get to go out and spend time with family anymore, I really wish my gramma was able to join us for the movie, I'm sure she would have enjoyed it. She works alot and I wish she had the time to enjoy some time to herself like she deserves.


We got her this beautiful bouquet on her 71st birthday (January 4th 2011). I was happy we were able to, I haven't been able to get her anything for her birthday for a long time. I hope that she has many wonderful birthday's like the last, and that I am able to get her the best gifts I possibly can. She has done so much for me and I like being able to buy her things and make her feel special.

And there she is my beautiful grandmother. Not the best picture being it was a photo I took without her knowing, and when she found out I was supposed to delete it, but that was months ago. LOL. :] She's my gramma why would I wanna delete a picture of her, specially when I have hardly any. Gotta get em while I can. <3 She is so special to me, I can't even begin to express it in words. She has helped me so much along with helping John. She is a wonderful person, and I'm the luckiest girl to have her as a mother, grandmother, and best friend.

Almost time for House of Anubis I love that show.<3 Gotta catch up on the episode that I missed. And then im off to dream land<3 Nighties.

No comments:

Post a Comment