Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 4: Babies playing in my laundry :)

I didn't have time until the end of the night to get pictures for my blog, first I didn't know what to do it on and then I wasn't able to use my camera because it was busy recording in my window, which led me to calling Animal Control on Jennifer yet again, but this time I had video proof. They issued her a FINAL citation.. lets hope this time it gets through to them.


This is Bruiser's paw print that he left while I video taped his ass is my yard. This along a video was indisputable, despite Jennifer's Obvious attempt. LOL.

Before all that happened I fell asleep, because the HCG drops make me really sleepy due to all the hormones. Today has just been one of those days. But I finally got my chance to sneak in a few good pictures after everyone had gone to sleep and I was folding laundry with the babies :) Marley was being especially cute, playing hide and go seek in mama's Hello Kitty pajama pants. Roxie decided to play super-woman and dart of the bed and vanish, and Tiger burrowed deep into my clothes until growling at daddy and being put back in the kennel. <3


My crazy girl attacked my camera, and my finger hit the zoom button. Miss Marley Maelee while she was playing in my clothes and with my camera! :)


Just as the picture says, Momma's clothes are just another place for this little girl to misbehave. LOL. She is as precious as she is a little booger. :) These little guys are the light of my life<3


Awe my precious Roxie lee. She had a rough start, had a problem with her lungs like her brother whom died, Had a bad abcess on her paw that almost caused her to loose her paw, and we had to revive her along with her sister from choking. She is my princess, but I am giving her to my gramma's good friend Donna who she  works with. I am going to miss this little precious so much. <3 She is truely a unique little baby. She has a crinkled little tail that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I will get a pic asap! :)


My beautiful girl Roxie, as they were all playing in my clothes :) She was just chillen. <3 She's to cutee.


Awe<3 This isn't from tonight due to the fact Son was in trouble for being a naughty boy and he was in the kennel, but I thought this was a cute picture of him from a couple of weeks ago. Him and his sister Marley were just chillin in their bed box in their corral we had set up for them before they decided to make to great escape, and we had to buy a $70.00 dog kennel for them to be kept in when not being watched.

Time for one more pic before we go to bed. Its another one of Marley but she is really the only one who let me take good pictures of her tonight.. and this shows her true colors :)


Ha ha. That's my crazy girl Marley, attacking the camera again. <3 She is something else ah ahah. :) Well I must be getting to bed, im crazy tired thanks HCG. Nighty night. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment