Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 1: Valentines Day 2011

Day one: Valentines Day, February 14th, 2011.

Last night John went and got me a dozen of beautiful red roses and a cute teddy bear wearing a pink sweater, and a pink glitter bow with love on it in her ear. She holds the beautiful roses in their vase. This was part one of the best Valentines Day ever! I put my roses beside my bed on the nightstand last night and this morning on Valentines I woke up to my room smelling like fresh cut roses from the garden, it was wonderful!

And here are my beautiful roses :] I am such a lucky girl to have such an amazing man, who care so much about me.


John and I also got my gramma a cute Valentines flower pot with Parade Roses. She loves roses, and I was so happy I was able to get her something. <3 


As I sit and reflect on the day, it was one of the best days I could have asked for. It's not about the stuff you get on Valentines Day or if your single or married. Its about caring, giving, and being with the ones you love and the ones who love you. I am glad I was given another year and another Valentines with my gramma and John. I hope to have many more with both of them, as I love them both very dearly. We may fight and have our issues, but we are family, and no one can change your family. <3 


My baby girl Marley Maelee tonight on Valentines Day. She has brought so much joy to my life, along with her brother and sister. :] I did a little Valentines Photoshoot with my babies :) 


This is John's baby boy Tiger the little butt. He is one awnry little guy at only 8 weeks old. But he is a precious little kick back kitten. <3 One of the many apples of my eye.


And there is my final baby girl Roxie Lee, just as crazy as her daddy. I love her cute like a button face, and her innocent little attitude. These kittens have been a lot of work, but worth every second, tear, and drop of blood we've put into each and every one of them. 


And last but not least, my baby girl Alexz Lili, two and a half years old, and she still catches my heart like she did the day I bought her at the pet shop. She is a crazy, talented cat who has brighten many of my gloomy days. And she gave me the best present in the world, her babies to take care of because she was unable. I love this little girl so much. <3 

Today has been a wonderful day, and I don't think I could have asked for a better one. Tomarrow I have an interview at Ehmke's Childhaven Preschool. I really hope I get the job :) and then tomarrow night is date night with the hunny<3 All in all a perfect Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment