Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 5: For the love of Hello Kitty!!

As most everyone knows I love EVERYTHING Hello Kitty. I have over 1000 items with Hello Kitty on them. Anytime I see anything HK I am sure to buy it before someone else does. I have everything from a Hello Kitty Guitar with a matching pick, to a matching Gumball and Water Dispenser set. Here are a few of my favourite Hello Kitty items that I own.


This is my Hello Kitty guitar my gramma got me a few years ago for Christmas. Even though I can't play it all that well Iove it to pieces because its HK. :) Its the most awesome guitar of all time! It has beautiful pink inlays and wonderful Hello Kitty decal under the strings, just another thing Hello Kitty has perfected<3


This is my all time favourite purse. John got it for me for my 19th birthday.I found it via Kandee Johnson, who has the same exact purse. Its a HUGE purse, and perfect for me<3 I love my hunny so much for buying me this perfect HK purse. Ive seen replica's but they aren't nearly as good as this purse by Longefly. It also came in black and pink. <3


Here is a basic shot of my Hello Kitty shrine. I have my Build a Bear Hello Kitty that I made for my 16th birthday, dressed in her cute HK leopard pajama's. I have my scrapbooked Hello Kitty items plastered all over my wall behind my bookshelf covered in Hello Kitty merchandise. I love my gumball machine and matching water dispenser my gramm got me for Christmas two years ago. Most of my Hello Kitty things she has gotten me as presents. :) I am such a spoiled, lucky girl. :)


My limited edition Hello Kitty Figurines, that my gramma got me for Valentines Day last year. They are so cute. They have peace signs and flowers that cover them :) So cutee. I love everything Peace, Love, Hello Kitty. <3So these were perfect!


My loves, the Hello Kitty collection by MAC make-up. John bought these for me last summer at a fair, a lady was selling hem for ten dollars a piece, which was WAY better than the $80.00 they wanted on ebay because it was a discontinued item. I've heard rumors that this is a fake batch, but I dont care. None the less they are still Hello Kitty even if they are fake MAC. <3


My miniature purse my gramma found in tucson some where. She always finds the cutest HK things. I have a bigger metal tin purse with Hello Kitty, but it has Butterflies insteald of the Peace, Love, Hello Kitty that is on this one. I personally think this one is a bit cuter, I just wish it came in a bigger size.. hahaha. Also a good friend of mine, Rene got me an awesome HK metal lunch box covered in peace signs, ha ha how cool is that? Pretty awesome if you ask a Hello Kitty lover like me. For the love of Hello Kitty, I must get going. Nighties.<3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment