Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 3: Cloudy skies, My first day back on the HCG Diet, and random things at Wal-Mart.

The view from my window, is beautiful today. Cloudy skies and beautiful, tall Pine Tree's is what I see. The sky is a beautiful powder blue, and the breeze is slight, just enough to let you know it's still Winter but nearing Spring. I'm counting down the days til summer ha ha. By then I'll be at least 50 pounds smaller, and hopefully John, Gramma, and I can go to California as well :] Summer 2011 is going to be BOMB! Ha Ha. 



Oh the beautiful White Mountain, in Show Low, Arizona. I really am not fond of this town, but at times I enjoy it. I love the beautiful colors the sky becomes at times. It differs from very brilliant oranges, yellows, red, and pinks, to purples and beautiful blues. 
Well I'm off to Wal-Mart to shop for my diet and take random pics :]  


On our way to Wal-Mart I saw this beautiful sight, the moon high in sky at only 5:30 p.m. I love the color of the sky in this one and a few more I caught along the way.


Ahh the awesome colors of a pink and blue sunset. This was as we pulled into the parking lot of Wal-Mart. As soon as I saw it I made John stop the car so I could try to get a good picture of this beautiful sunset. 


I love the pink coming through the tree's revealing a beautiful collage of  blues and purples. I had to take two different pics of the sunset because it was so pretty<3


The first thing I saw as I walked into the store was their half of all Valentines flowers, they're not in the best of shape. Poor flowers. But non the less they still looked pretty and made the fruit section of the store smell really yummy!


A cute purse I saw as we were walking through the store. I probably wouldn't waste my money on it for myself,  as I have to many as it is, but I'm sure a a lot of girls would. 


And last but not least is the cute little sock puppet stuffed animal I suppose they were selling for Valentines Day. I remember when sock puppets were the cool thing to have ha ha ha. There wasn't very many good things to take random pics of at Wal-Mart, so I had to settle for the ones I was able to get. The reason I had gone to Wal-Mart in the first place was to get all the things I need to start my HCG diet again. I can't wait to start loosing the weight again. My goal is to be down to 160 or less by this summer, so John, gramma and I can go to California and I won't look so terrible in everything I wear. I wanna be able to wear a swim suit without being embarrassed about the way I look. I cant wait to be eating healthier again, and feeling 100%. 

My first day back on the diet was great, I took my drops first thing when I woke up, and since Im in the gorging state I can eat whatever I want because my body needs to store the fats so I'm not terribly hungry during the diet. I can only eat certain things once I'm back on the diet portion of the diet. I am allowed 3 oz of chicken, steak, or fish, one apple a day, all the water and tea I can drink. I am not allowed any kind of sugar, I have to use a non calorie supplement in replace of the real thing. Its a tough diet but so worth it! You lost up to a pound a day and you lose everyday if you stick to the strict diet. I like how the HCG hormone drops work with your body to curve cravings and hunger. This is by far the best diet I have ever tried, the only one that has worked for me. 

Now its time for a smoke and to get some school work done, since I haven't done any in a few days. I'm in the process of taking classes for my GED. I am hoping to obtain my GED by this summer as well, and John is hoping to Obtain his at the end of this year. He is doing great so far and I am very proud of him. <3 Oh how my bed is calling me already, with so much left to do. Soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment