Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 9: Kathleen Francis Mitchell Behrends, my grandmother.

My grandmother's name is Kathleen Francis Mitchell Behrends, She was born on January 4th, 1940. She is 71 years of age as I type this, we just celebrated her 71st birthday in fact. She was born in Tucson, Arizona to Pearl and John Mitchell. And she is my everything. She means more to me than anyone I know, she has gotten me through the most tough times in my life. She has done so much for me, and for that I am eternally greatful. Im not perfect and I have done some pretty bad things, and all I can ask is that she forgive me because I was stupid and young when I did them and I didn't mean to hurt her or disappoint her, all I ever wanted was to make her proud. I love her more than anything in this world, and she is the only person who truely loves me for me. She never cared that I was over weight or not pretty, or whatever I thought I was. She thought I was beautiful no matter what, and she always loved me no matter what. I just wish that I could go back, and take those things back, and instead make them things she could be proud of. I don't think Ill ever be able to tell her these things for fear of her hating me. I never meant to hurt her, I just did what ever I could fit into a crowd I never belonged in, in the first place. No one ever liked me for me in the end anyway. I regret so many things and I wish that she knew how bad I truely felt about all the bad I have ever done in my life. I wanna be a good person, I wanna make her proud. I DON'T wanna end up like my mother. I'm trying so hard to be a person that will make her proud and I pray that god gives me the time to show her. I love her so much and I don't know what I would do with out her.


I love her so much<3


She is too cute<3


Cracker Barrel Flagstaff, AZ right before Christmas 2010. <3


She hates pictures, she always runs from me when I try to take them. But I love her so anyway :)

My grandmother is my rolemodel, my mother, my bestfriend and more. I hope I have her in my life for many many more years to come. I love you gramma, you mean so much to me. Thank you for everything you have every done for me, and thank you for everything you've done for the kittens, Alexz, and John. It means the world to me. <3 Love you. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment